Monday, January 21, 2008

THERE IS STILL A FEW AROUND

Jeremiah 42:1-2 "Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even unto the greatest, came near, And said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we beseech thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; (for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:)"

I. THAT LOVES THE BOOK - Psalm 119:97 "O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day." Jeremiah 15:16 "Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts."

A. It is for our instruction.
B. It is to inform us.
C. It inspires us.

II. THAT LEANS ON THE PROMISES OF GOD.

III. THAT’S LOYAL TO THE HOUSE OF GOD.

IV. THAT LONGS FOR REVIVAL

V. THAT LABORS FOR SOULS

VI. THAT LONGS FOR CHRIST

By Jimmy Jones

No comments: