Monday, September 10, 2007

Preaching Opportunity


This past Saturday, we had the opportunity to attend services at Living Faith Baptist Church in Jefferson, SC, where Bro. Doug Taylor is the pastor. In the morning services we were able to hear several preachers we knew such as, Bro. Paul Sisk, Bro. Jack Simpson and Bro. Chris, a friend of the family. Then, they took a break for lunch. In the afternoon service, we heard Bro. Bill Vaughn and then several young preachers. Toward the end of the service I had the opportunity to preach for about 5 min. I really enjoyed the services and I thank the Lord for allowing me to preach.
~Caleb~

4 comments:

Dave said...

That great that you got to preach!


Dave

Dave said...

Caleb & Joshua,

If you has the time, can you give me some tips on prepare a message? How do you (Caleb or Joshua) do it?
If you do not has the time that ok.


Thank,
Dave

The Good Reporters said...

Dave,
I'll try to e-mail it to you this weekend.

Dave said...

Thank You!