Thursday, August 24, 2006

"WHAT THE BIBLE MEANS TO ME”

I believe God’s Word will:
1. Guide me in my Christian walk
Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
I believe God’s Word will guide me through my life. All I have to do is read His Word and take heed to what it says.
2. Give me victory over sin
Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
What I need to do as a Christian is memorize God’s Word and read it and just hide His Word in my heart so that when the devil comes along I can quote scripture and he will go away. Just like in the Bible when Satan tempted the Lord, all He did was quote scripture and Satan left.
3.Give me peace
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
I believe God’s Word will give me peace whenever I go through a battle or storm spiritually, so all I have to do is turn to His Word for help and guidance

No comments: