(Here is a devotional outline emphasizing soul-winning helps which is published in our church's "Go Ye" newsletter which is passed out during each weekly church-wide visitation meeting)
1. We are to go lovingly. Ephesians 4:15 "But speaking the truth in love. . ."
2. We are to go weeping. Psalm 126:5-6 "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."
3. We are to go praying. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
4. We are to go with a message- the Gospel. 1 Corinthians 15:1-3 "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;"
5. We are to go two by two. Luke 10:1 "After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come."
6. We are to go persistently. Luke 14:21 "So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind."
7. We are to go consistently. Acts 5:42 "And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ."
8. We are to go with a sense of urgency. Luke 14:23 "And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled."