(This is a sermon preached by our pastor on 7/29/07. I hope you'll receive a blessing from it.)
1. With Passion - Psalm 119:97 "O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day."
2. With Delight - Psalm 119:47 "And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved."
3. With Desire - Psalm 84:2 "My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God."
4. With Openness - James 1:22-25 "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."
5. With Expectancy - Psalm 119:18 "Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law."
6. With Yielding - Psalm 119:33,34 "Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart."